Thursday, April 12, 2012

Shanghai at Night


While Chris and I have a mission to find our new pad in Shanghai, we both want to have a little fun too.  So Tuesday Night we had date night on the Bund.  The Bund is a one-mile stretch of financial buildings along the Huang Pu River.  We started the evening with a yummy dinner of artichoke spinach pie at M on the Bund. 

This was the view from our table at dinner!  




Then we had a large time watching the boats and photographing the magical Shanghai Skyline.

The Bund at night

I would not say I love Shanghai yet, but it is growing on me. 

Chris strikes a pose in front of the Pearl Tower.

It's my turn now!


We then took a train under the river to the Shangri-La hotel.  The elevator zipped us up to Jade on 36th, a jazz club on the 36th floor.  I LOVED my Sidecar, and the view! 

The view of Shanghai from Jade on 36th.


It is nice to know after 10 years of marriage, Chris is the master of wining and dining his woman!